Microsoft is retiring Internet Explorer for most versions of Windows 10 on June 15, 2022. If you are using Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Enterprise or Windows Home edition use Microsoft Edge’s Internet Explorer mode for websites that require Internet Explorer. Over the next several months, Internet Explorer will be redirected and eventually disabled.
DVRs and older SonicWall routers are a few examples of devices that require Internet Explorer to access all their features.
Learn more at Edge Internet Explorer (IE) mode | Microsoft
How to Enable IE Mode in Microsoft Edge
Follow these steps to access Microsoft Edge’s IE Mode settings.
- Select the 3 dots (…) in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select the Settings gear.
- In the right hand menu select ‘Default browser’
- In the center select ‘Allow’ in the ‘Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer’
- Next select restart for the settings to take affect
- Now that IE Mode is enabled you can reload a website in IE Mode by clicking the 3 dots (…) in step 1 and selecting ‘Reload in Internet Explorer mode